Terms & Conditions
- 5MPH at all times whilst on site. 1 Car per Pitch only .No commercial vehicles NO transit vans or sign written vans.
- All Ball Games to be played on the recreational field. Dogs are not allowed of recreation field.
- BBQs are permitted but must be at least 12 inches away from grass to avoid damage. NO CAMP FIRES ALLOWED
- Children remain the parents responsibility at all times.
- No deliveries are allowed on site this includes deliveries from supermarkets.
- Dogs MUST be kept on leads (except dog exercise area) and under control at all times. Please clean up after your dog.
- Cleaning and maintenance of vehicles or caravans is not allowed.
- Breathable ground sheets only to be used with awnings. Do not place mats over ground sheets. Charges are made for damage.
- Noise levels must be kept to a minimum after 11pm.
- Do not use your barrier card to let anyone enter the park. They must use intercom to gain access .Any visitors must be vacated by 9.30pm. A maximum of 2 visitor cars allowed and no more than 4 people. All visitors must park on the visitor car park.
- Barrier operates between the hours of 7am and 11.30 pm. Vehicle’s will not be able to enter or exit the park outside of these hours. Please leave vehicles the others side of barrier in lay by if entrance or exit is needed outside of these hours.
- Any abusive, violent or drunken behaviour of any form will not be tolerated, police will be called and you will be removed from the park without refund.
- The Proprietors reserve the right to refuse any persons on arrival if they see fit and also reserve the right to vacate any persons not adhering to the stated terms and conditions without refund.
- The proprietors do not hold any responsibility to any loss or damage of property or persons, however caused.
Arrival time is from 1pm. Departure time before 12 noon
Latest arrival times are 6pm Low season and 8pm High season